Sunday, January 8, 2012

AAANND... We're off!!!


Here we are, another new year, and another round of hCG. I admit it has been a bit of a struggle these last several months, not having to be accountable to the food log. "Being good" is much harder than keeping to the strict low-calorie plan of this diet.

Today is my second day of loading, and tomorrow (Monday the 9th) I begin the next cycle, beginning with 30 days of low-calorie diet. I know that some of you have been wondering, and now you know. I hope you are all ready to jump back on board with me through this journey.

Weight: I have gained. I know that, and I'm deciding not to let that get the best of me. I can't change the past, so I look forward to steering my future in the right direction.

I will update with actual numbers tomorrow hopefully. Please stay tuned, share my blog with everyone you know who would be encouraged with it, or who would be an encouragement to me in my journey, and let my journey be an encouragement to you to walk in the direction you want to be heading in, this new year.

Much love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment