Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Week 4! Almost Done with Phase 1

Week 4: Dec 19-25
Weight: 409.6      Down 39.2 total!
BMI: 71.4      Down 5.1 total!
Week 4 has been different. I was fighting illness, which made everything harder. I had times where I didn’t even want to eat, but I made myself, because of how important it really is. Because of this, I wasn’t able to go anywhere for Christmas, which actually was kind of a good thing. I wasn’t tempted to eat any wrong foods, and when my family asked me if I wanted some leftovers, I politely declined. It was a bummer not to be with people on Christmas, but it was also a blessing to not have the temptation!


THANKS for following along with me, and if you know of anyone who would be inspired, please share this blog and have them follow along. It inspires me to see others following along. Thanks guys, and Merry Christmas. 
~Sarah

2 comments:

  1. wow sarah, Thats great! Yes, christmas is full of temptations, and Yes, it is over. But down almost 40 lbs! Thats great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mary it is hard but i know i can do it

    ReplyDelete