Friday, September 2, 2011

Round 4, week 2 complete!


Okay, so here's this week's numbers. I will say that I tried to revisit my love for the Melba Toast and found that I cannot have them around. The temptation was just too great and I ended up eating a lot of them. (We are allowed one toast per meal on this portion of the diet.) I ended up giving them away again, and will not be buying them again. For some reason, they call to me and I just can't say no. So this week my numbers are just a bit off. I'm still down in pounds, but I have gained fat and lost muscle. This is NOT typical of this diet, I want you all to know. Typically the fat percentage goes down while muscle increases... unless you cheat. Oops. So I declare to all of you, my witnesses, I will not be buying the Melba Toasts again while on this portion of the diet. 

Today's weight: 324.8 (down 4.2 pounds from last week)

BMI (taken yesterday): 57.4 (down .9 points)
Body fat %: 58.4 (up 1.7)
Muscle %: 19.0 (up .9)
Body Age: 78 (up one year)
Visceral Fat: 11 (same)

As far as the rest of my week, it was alright. I have had bouts of hunger, but it wasn't as bad as in the past. This diet does get physically easier as you go, but for some reason I am being pulled emotionally in many directions. I want to give up sometimes, but I am not a quitter. I will not give up. (Except the Melba... that I will give up!) I will persevere. 


Thank you to you all for your care and prayer.
Much love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment