Saturday, September 10, 2011

Round 4, Week 3

Oh, dearrrrrrrr......




Well, I really have had some struggles again, but I think that the worst has passed and I am ready to be back on track and live through the rest of this low calorie phase with the right attitude. I really broke down this week and ate Subway... like a sandwich. I can say it wasn't my proudest moment. I gained two pounds from it, and felt awful afterward. Cheating is never the answer!!! In spite of my indiscretion with Subway, I have still managed – truly only by the grace of God – to lose fat and weight. I know that I could have lost more, but sometimes life is what it is, and we just have to pick ourselves up and keep walking through the tough times. 


Weight: 320.8 (down 4 pounds from last week)
BMI (taken yesterday): 56.3 57.4 (down 1.1 points)
Body fat %: 56.3 58.4 (down 2.1%!!!)
Muscle %: 20.1 (up 1.1%)
Body Age: 77 (down one year)
Visceral Fat: 11 (same)


Something happens during a tough disciplining event in life: if there is any amount of rebellious attitude anywhere inside of a person, it WILL come out. I have found that through this dietary restriction and cleansing time, other areas in my life are beginning to be affected – for the better. Because when something ugly rears its head, then I have the opportunity to take care of it, cut it loose, and never let it back into my life again.


I am content with where I am at, but I do still struggle. I am thankful for friends who are true, and for God in my life, always protecting and guiding me.


Keep up your own fight, battle daily, and be victorious.


Much love,
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment