Friday, September 23, 2011

Round 4, Week 4 Complete! Phase 1 Complete!!


Hello everyone! I've made it through the first phase of my 4th round!!! I am very happy that I made it, because this time wasn't the easiest. I had many ups and downs, giving into temptation and kicking myself for it, followed by forgiving myself.

I have to say that if you are on any sort of discipline program, whether it's to lose weight or stop smoking or whatever, DON'T CHEAT!!! It's never worth it. Never. It's never worth it to lie to yourself and be disobedient to what you have promised yourself in the first place.

With that being said, here is a look at how I ended up after this phase...

Weight: 317.2 (down 3.6 pounds from last week)
BMI: 55.9 (down .4 points)
Body fat %: 54.5 (down 1.8%)
Muscle %: 20.5 (up .4%)
Body Age: 75 (down TWO years)
Visceral Fat: 11 (same)

I'm glad to be done, like I said, but it was very worth it. I feel so much better and know that I will only continue to grow (by that I mean grow in maturity, and SHRINK is size!).

I finally bought a pair of jeans that have an actual button and zipper! I haven't had pants without just an elastic waist in so very, very long!!! I'm so full of joy and happiness. This is a great feeling!

Now onto phase two!

Much love,
Sarah

2 comments: